• Posted by : My Anime Wednesday, June 2, 2021

    A new visual has been released for upcoming anime film My Hero Academia THE MOVIE: World Heroes Mission!

    The dynamic visual features protagonists Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, and Shoto Todoroki with three pro heroes behind them.

    My Hero Academia is set in a world in which the majority of people have superpowers known as “Quirks.” The story follows a Quirkless boy nicknamed Deku, who is determined to become a superhero.

    The franchise's third movie, World Heroes Mission sees Deku and his friends going international after being framed for murder. Forced to go on the run, they must also face Humarise, a mysterious organisation hell-bent on eradicating Quirks.

    My Hero Academia THE MOVIE: World Heroes Mission opens at theaters across Japan on August 6, 2021.

    ©2021 My Hero Academia THE MOVIE Production Committee ©Kohei Horikoshi/Shueisha

    Adapted with permission from Anime!Anime!



    from Tokyo Otaku Mode News https://ift.tt/2STx420

    Leave a Reply

    Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

  • - Copyright © My Anime World - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -